If you have thought of involving your company in a transaction of purchase or merger with another company, the most reasonable thing you can do is an in-depth investigation on all the risks that may come from such a transaction.
Through legal due diligence, our office conducts a detailed research and analysis on the company subject to acquisition, analyzing:
- its legal status;
- relationships and obligations towards state institutions;
- relationships with third parties;
- relationships with employees;
- risks for legal proceedings;
- copyright and brand rights;
- as well as any other aspect necessary to ensure that this company is “healthy”.
Due diligence is important even if you are the selling party, as it helps you to identify from the beginning the challenges that the sale of your company may present.